Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie® engine-powered articulating Z™ booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none. The new Genie mini XChassis axle design extends and retracts the axles to and from the stowed position with a more compact footprint — 2.49 m (8 ft 2 in ) x 4.11 m (13 ft 6 in) retracted or 3.94 m (12 ft 11 in) x 4.11 m (13 ft 6 in) extended to provide both stability on the job and a narrow profile of 2.49 m width for transport.
- This new generation of the Genie ZX-135/70 includes a platform load sensing system and a simple 2-point calibration process to set up the primary boom, secondary boom and jib bell crank in as little as 15 minutes.
- Telescoping Jib-Extend™ jib extends from 3.66 to 6.10 m (12 to 20 ft) and provides a 110° vertical range of motion
- With the Genie® Fast Mast™ system lower the platform to the ground without having to lower the secondary boom
- 360° continuous rotation turntable and 160°platform rotation for fast, easy positioning
- Four-wheel drive with full-time positive traction handles rough ground conditions to enhance the smoothness of the ride
- Four-wheel steer with front-wheel, rear-wheel, crab- and coordinated- steer options available to provide additional maneuverability
- Full-time positive traction 4WD and four wheel brakes
- The ALC 1000 electronic control system provides menu-based adjustments for machine and component calibration as well as on screen multi-language system diagnostics
- Steel Erection
- Saftey netting
- Rough Terrains
3b - IPAF Operator Training Mobile Boom
Course length: 1 day
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs, in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers and so can be driven whilst elevated.
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine whilst elevated.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.