If you work mainly out of doors, on uneven or steeply sloping ground, this range is the ideal solution. Height, load, reach, speed of elevation… The MANITOU Diesel engine articulated platforms are the answer to all your building needs. From 16 to 20 metres, and up to 230kg (with our 160 ATJ+), you can find the platform which is most suited to your needs.
- Easier operation of the controls to allow you a better control of the power required, thereby significantly reducing polluting emissions, noise and fuel consumption.
- Solid wheels, more environmentally friendly than foam filled or polyurethane tyres.
- 8” wheels are available as an option for use on very restricted site applications, where space is at a premium
- First phase (framework, cladding)
- Second phase (painting, heating and air conditioning)
- Cleaning and sand blasting
- Event Operations
- Airport/Port maintenance
3b - IPAF Operator Training Mobile Boom
Course length: 1 day
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs, in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers and so can be driven whilst elevated.
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine whilst elevated.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.